The majority of dentists are caring, friendly, knowledgeable, and perform their duties with admirable skill to promote patient health. Unfortunately, dental errors happen, and when they do, you need a dental malpractice attorney to take care of you.
Some common instances of dental malpractice include:
- Failure to refer to the correct specialist
- Medication errors
- Utilization of faulty materials or products
- Failing to diagnose or remedy an infection
- Failing to perform a thorough dental exam
- Tooth loss resulting from a faulty restoration
- Failed dental procedures, such as faulty root canals, crowns, implants, and veneers
- Incorrect use of dental anesthesia
The injuries that result from dental malpractice are often long-lasting and painful. Some of these injuries include the following:
- Loss of taste
- Oral infection
- Loss of teeth
- Chronic pain and discomfort
- Numbness and nerve damage in the face, including the lips, jaw, and tongue
Malpractice Issues in Maryland
At Chapman & Bowling, we understand that these difficult and complicated medical malpractice issues require a lawyer to mount an offensive against the negligent party, scrupulously examine the evidence, and bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion.
Contact our law offices in Lexington Park or La Plata
If you or someone you love has been the victim of dental malpractice, it is very important that you contact us regarding this urgent and serious matter. Chapman & Bowling’s dental malpractice lawyers represent clients throughout Maryland with law offices in Lexington Park, La Plata and other locations available by appointment.