David H. Chapman
David founded Chapman & Bowling in 1988. His practice concentrates on the areas of criminal defense and motor vehicle violation defense.
David earned his law degree from the Catholic University, Columbus Law School and a B.A. from the University of Maryland.
Bar admissions include: Maryland, 1981, and the United States District Court, 1990.
Services & Recognitions
- United States Marine Corps
- Assistant States Attorney for Charles County, Maryland
- Member of the Attorney Grievance Commission
- Member of the Judicial Nominating Committees
- Past President of the Charles County Bar Association