Scott helped found Chapman & Bowling in 1988. Scott's primary areas of concentration include personal injury litigation in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability. Over his career, Scott has litigated personal injury matters in the state courts of Maryland and participated in cases in Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Florida. He also has extensive experience in construction and real estate litigation.
Bar admissions include: Maryland, 1988, and the United States District Court, District of Maryland, 1990.
Services & Recognitions
- Past President of Charles County Bar Association
- Member of Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member of Maryland Association of Justice
- Super Lawyer 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Top Lawyers in Maryland 2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2015
- Inns of Court member
- VA Certified by the US Department of Veteran Affairs, 2019